Information You Provide to Us or Authorize Us to Receive:
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Trucking Times website does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Trucking Times) is strictly at your own risk. Trucking Times does not accept and will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we can remove a link which may not be working properly. Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their Terms of Service before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or If you received this in error, be aware that any use, review, retransmission, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from all computers.
1. The operator sets as his most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal information
2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website www.trucking-times.com
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address www.trucking-times.com;
4. Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical means;
5. Anonymization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data;
8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website www.trucking-times.com;
9. User - any visitor to the website https://trucking-times.com;
10. Providing personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarizing oneself with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
The site also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
The above data are further incorporated in the text of the Policy by the general concept of Personal Data.
1. The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is the conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts; providing the User with access to services, information and / or materials contained on the website https://trucking-times.com; clarification of order details.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending a letter to the Operator to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address marked 'Refusal to notify of new services and special offers.'
3. Anonymized data of Users, collected using the Internet statistics services, are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
1. The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://aatruckers.com Filling the appropriate forms and / or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent with this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s email address email@example.com marked “Updating personal data”.
The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator must make sure that the foreign state in whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party. ”
The user can get any clarification on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com
This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.